Action your validation requests
Data validation requests should be checked and actioned regularly to ensure that customer and location records accurately reflect the real situation in your area.
- From the main menu click My Data and from the drop-down list select the name of your data provider
- The validation list will open
- Actions will become active when items in the validation list are selected
Open Customer Card: Open the customer record to view or edit further information.
Open Location Card: Open the location record to view or edit further information.
Archive all Accepted Requests: Remove all validation records with status ‚Äúaccepted‚Äù from the list.
Archive Selected Items: Remove all actioned records from the validation list.
Resend with Comments: Provide additional information requested by data provider.
Review the accepted changes
- Click the Filter button on the list to limit the results to ‚ÄúAccepted‚Äù
- In the Select Column field choose Status from the drop-down options
- Click the Starts With radio button
- Click in the field and type A or Accepted
- Click the OK button to run the filter. The list will change to show only the accepted requests
- Review the accepted requests and then click Archive all Accepted Requests on the Actions tab
- Click the Clear Filter button to remove the filter from the list
- If accepted requests are still visible, click the Refresh button
Review the rejected changes
- Click the Filter button on the list to limit the results to ‚ÄúRejected‚Äù
- For each rejected request, the data provider will provide a reason and additional notes where necessary
- Click Resend with Comments on the Actions tab to provide more information that will help the data provider validate your request