Add a customer or location to an objective
You may need to contact several customers or visit more than one location in order to complete an action. You can keep track of that by creating an action checklist.
- Open the account and navigate to Business Planning
- Click on the Timeline or List tab
- Select the action you wish to edit and click Edit Action on the Actions tab
- If the action is assigned to you, open the action from the diary or task List
- Click Add Customer or Add Location on the Actions tab
- The selection list will open displaying the account customers or locations
- Search the list to find and select the required customers or locations
- Click the Add Selected Customers or Add Selected Locations button
- The Action page will re-open displaying the customers and locations as a checklist.
Each time you complete the customer or location task edit the action to tick the Actioned checkbox and add any notes.
Important: Ticking all the Actioned checkboxes on the check list will not complete the action. Navigate back to the General tab to complete the action.