Add account locations
Account locations are where your key customers are based.
- Open the account and navigate to Locations
- Click the Add Locations button and select locations.
- Navigate through the location geographies or use the search function to find the locations you wish to add.
- Highlight each location in the list and click the Select Locations button before moving onto the next page.
- A message will appear at the top of the screen to let you know how many locations have been selected.
- Click the Locations Selected button to review the list at any time.
- When the list is complete, click the Confirm Selection button to add the locations to the account.
- Optional: Confirm the account primary location by ticking the relevant checkbox if necessary.
- A message will appear asking whether the address details on the account summary should be changed to match the primary account. Click the OK button to confirm or Cancel button if you do not wish to use the address as the account address.
The location(s) will be added to the Location list on the account record and any customers listed at that location will be added to the Account Customers list on the Customers page
Important: There is no limit to the number of locations that can be added to an account but remember that your focus should be on just the locations that help you achieve the account aims