Area of influence
The area of influence is a way of describing the geographical area covered by your account plan. It’s helpful to define this as it filters the location list to display only locations within that geographical area.
- Open the account
- Navigate to Area of Influence
- Click the + button to expand the Available Geographies
- Tick the checkbox next to the areas you wish the account to cover
- Click the Arrow button to move the selected areas only to the Area of Influence section.
- Now when you select locations to add to the account, click on AOI Locations to list only the locations situated within the geographies you selected.
Important: Clicking the double arrows will move the entire Available Geographies list to the Area of Influence. Depending on the size of your territory, this could take some time.