Authorise or decline the meeting
Meetings that exceed the cost authorisation limit must be approved by a manager.
- Open the meetings list and click the Submitted button in the Legend to limit the list to those meetings that require authorisation only
- In the Parameters section of the Action tab, select Requiring Authorisation from the drop-down list. The list will be limited to those meetings which fall within authorisation limits
- If necessary, click in the Display Meeting With field and select a suitable view from the drop-down list available.
- Select the meeting from the filtered list and click Open Meeting on the Actions tab.
- Check the meeting details, working through the records on the Navigation tab.
- If the meeting satisfies requirements click Authorise Meeting on the Actions tab.
- If the meeting does not satisfy requirements, click Decline Meeting on the Actions tab and then click in the Manager’s Comments field and type a reason for the decision.
- The meeting status will change.
A declined meeting can be edited and resubmitted.