Convert an unnamed (location) call to a customer call
Planned location calls can be converted to a customer call once the customer has been seen. This is especially useful when you plan speculative calls, but who you will be seen is yet unknown.
- Record a future unnamed call and ensure the call appears in your diary
- After the call has taken place, open the contact from the diary and complete the call as follows:
- Click the Add/Edit Customer button.
- The Customer Selection List will open at the correct location. Search the list and click to highlight the name of the customer seen.
- Click the Select Customer button to add the customer name to the call record.
- Untick the Future Appointment checkbox, complete any notes and click the Save and Exit button to complete the call.
The contact has been changed to a customer call which is reflected in the dairy and in reports.