Copy an influence map
As you refresh or renew your account plans, you may find it useful to create a create and edit a clone or copy of the influence map in order to preserve the original.
You can also clone a linked influence map to create a local copy that can be edited for the open account.
- Open the account
- Navigate to Influence Mapping
- Click on the Edit tab
- Click the down-arrow next to the account name on the grey ribbon to open the Display and Edit window
- From the Local or Related Diagram list, click to select the diagram you wish to copy
- Click the Clone Selected as New button
- Click in the New Influence Map Name field and overtype the copy name with your new diagram name
- Click the OK button to save your changes