Create a favourites list
Customers can be added to the Call to Action list, but what about other types of record? A short favourites list for other entities can also be created which is especially useful for meetings scheduled soon as those records need more frequent editing.
Each time you open a record in CRM, a link is created back to that record. Links for the last 10 entity records opened can be pinned to create a favourites list that can be accessed again and again.
- Open and work on the relevant record (customer, location, contact, meeting, etc)
- Save any changes
- From the menu select Home, Recently Used
- Click on the icon to select the entity
- Click the Pin button associated with each record to fix the item to the recently used list.
- Each time you want to access the record again, return to the Recently Used list and the pinned items will remain
- Click on the record link to open it
- To remove the record from the list, click the Pin button again