Customer payment agreements
Any payment made to a customer on behalf of your organisation requires a contract or agreement for the services provided.
Agreements are added to the customer as an attachment, either on the customer record directly or from a meeting.
From the customer record
- Open the customer record and click Payments on the navigation tab
- In the agreements list, click the Add Agreement button
- Complete the New Agreement screen in as much detail as possible, ensuring all mandatory fields are completed
- Customer Name: Prefilled with the customer name selected for payment
- Reference: Your reference for the agreement
- Start Date: Click the calendar button to select the agreement start date
- End Date: Click the calendar button to select the agreement end date
- Disclose: Tick or untick the checkbox depending on whether the payment is to be disclosed for regulatory reporting purposes
- Notes: Add any notes relevant to the agreement
- Attachment File Name: Click the Search button to browse for the agreement and upload
The agreement will appear on the agreements list and will be available for payments made to the customer between the specified start and end dates.
From the meeting record
- Open the meeting record and click Costs on the navigation tab
- Click the Add Customer Payment button
- Select the customer who will receive the payment
- Click the Add button to add an agreement to the customer record and continue with payment
- Follow the process above and complete the New Agreement screen in as much detail as possible, ensuring all mandatory fields are completed
- Click the Save and Exit button to return to the meeting record