Employee needs access to more than one territory
Occasionally employees may need to work on more than one territory, perhaps to cover sickness or because another employee has left.
- From the menu select Administration, Employee Administration
- Use the search function at the top of the hierarchy tree to find the employee name
- Click to select the employee
- Click the Add to Territory action and in the box that appears, select the territory you wish the employee to have access to
- Click the Territory drop-down to select the territory the employee should have access to
- If it does not appear, then click the Show All Territories button to increase the list
- Click the Calendar button and select the date the employee is to be added to the territory
- Click OK to confirm.
Next time the employee accesses CRM they will notice that all the customer, location and account records for that territory are available in their searches.
Important: If a territory is shared in this way, then meetings can easily be reassigned between employees on that territory on a case-by-case basis, rather than transferring them all at once.