Install actisCRM Offline
ActisCRM Offline is designed for use on the iPad and enables call recording when there is no access to the full online version of actisCRM.
Call records will be uploaded and territory data downloaded from actisCRM to the iPad when connected to the Internet. The data should be refreshed regularly e.g. weekly to ensure that all data is synchronised and up-to-date.
If your organisation subscribes to actisCRM Offline, it can be downloaded from your live site.
- On the iPad, open Safari
- Open actisCRM from your iPad and from the main menu select Links, Download actisCRM Offline
- A message will appear asking if you would like to install. Tap Install
- The installation will happen in the background. Click the iPad button to return to your home screen where you will see the actisCRM Offline icon
- Tap on the actisCRM Offline icon and a message may appear saying Untrusted Enterprise Developer. If it does, tap Cancel
- Open the iPad Settings and in the General list find Device Management
- In the Enterprise Apps list, tap your company name and then tap Trust
- Now go back to your homescreen and you’ll be able to login to actisCRM Offline