It is important for reporting purposes to document the attendees for accounting (budget) purposes.
Attendees can be added and removed from the meeting record at any time but cannot be changed once the meeting record is closed.
Meeting attendees can be named or unnamed customers. Named customers can be added from the meeting record or from any customer list, including the Call to Action list, but unnamed customers must be added from the meeting record.
From the meeting record
- Open the meeting
- Click Attendees on the Navigation tab.
- Click the Add Attendees button and the Select Customer screen will open displaying the customers at the meeting location. Browse the list to select customers from other locations if necessary.
- Tick the National Search checkbox in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen to expand the selection to include off-territory areas.
- Click to select the attendee name, Ctrl+click to select multiple attendees and click the Select Customers button to confirm the selection. Navigate through the customer list pages or to another location to continue selecting attendees.
- A message will appear at the top of the screen to let you know how many customers have been selected.
- To check the list of selected customers, and remove any if necessary, click the Customers Selected button at the top of the screen.
- Click the Add Customers button. The selected customers will be added to the meeting record.
- If you created the meeting from the Planning tab in the diary originally, anticipated attendees will already be recorded in the list. If they did not attend the meeting, click to select the name and click the Delete button to remove the customer from the list.
Important: Edit the attendee list from the meeting record and confirm and finalise the attendee list before the meeting is closed.
Record any unnamed attendees at the meeting. These may be administrators, locums, etc.
- Click the Add button to record any unnamed attendees at the meeting.
- In the box that appears, select the Customer Type from the drop-down list and type the number of this type of attendees in the Count field.
- Click the Insert button to add the unnamed attendees to the meeting record or click the Insert and Add button to continue recording other types of unnamed attendees.
Click the Save or Save and Exit button to save the meeting attendees.
From the Call to Action List
Where potential attendees have already been recorded in a CTA list, they can be added to the meeting record together.
- Open the CTA list and click Add All to Meeting on the Actions tab.
- Select the meeting from the list that appears, ensure the Open Meeting Record checkbox is ticked and click the OK button.
- The meeting record will open and the CTA customers will be added as named attendees.