The quickest way to find a customer or a location is to use the search on the header bar
- Click on the down arrow to select the search entity (Customers, Locations, Meetings or Accounts)
- Click the Go button to return all results
- Begin to type in the search field to limit the search results and select the result in the drop-down list that appear
- Begin to type in the search field to limit the search results and click the Go button to return all results that contain the search letters
Important: The search field will return results in the drop-down list differently depending on the entity selected:
- Customer ‚Äì Lastnames that begin with the search letters, e.g. Hill will return results for Hill, Hillier, Hills, Hillsden, etc.
- Location ‚Äì Location names that contain the search letters
- Meetings ‚Äì Location Names where meetings have occurred or are scheduled that contain the search letters
In the resulting search list, click the drop-down arrow to switch between standard and extended views
Click the Filter button to create a filter on a column.
If targets are used in the system, customers and locations will be displayed in different colours on the extended list:
- Pink: Seen within the last month
- Blue: Seen within the last two months.
- Red: Not seen for at least two months
Click to select any item from the list to activate items on the Actions tab, or right-click on the highlighted record to view actions in a pop-up menu.