Set employee’s leaving date
Once you know an employee is leaving, it’s good practice to set their leaving date to ensure that after that date they are no longer able to access the system.
When the leaving date has passed, their icon in the hierarchy tree will be greyed out. Not removing them completely from actisCRM at this point has the following benefits:
- An administrator you will still be able to login as the employee to resolve any outstanding issues
- The employee and their activity will still appear in reports
- From the menu select Administration, Employee Administration
- Use the search function at the top of the hierarchy tree to find the employee name
- Click to select the employee
- Click the Set Leaving Date action
- Click the Calendar button and select employee’s leaving date. After this date the employee will no longer be able to access actisCRM
- Click the OK button to confirm
If the end date is in the future, the employee icon will be shown in red and the employee will continue to have access to the system until the icon changes to grey on their leaving date.