Share an account with other employees
Often an account isn’t just managed by one person and different employees liaise with different customers through the account to achieve a common goal. Additional employees can be added to the account so that they can add information, record their interactions with account customers and manage their account actions in the same way as you do.
Who can see the account?
- Your manager, head office employees with access to CRM and the system administrators – these people don’t need to be added to the account as they have automatic viewing rights.
- Employees that you add with read/write access – these people can work on the account in the same way that you do. They can add information, assign objectives and actions and record their own progress.
- Employees that you add with read only access – these people can view the account only. They can see the account in the same way as you do but cannot make any changes to it.
- Open the account
- Navigate to employees
- Find and select the employee you wish to add in the Available Employees list and click the arrow button to add that person to the Account Employees list
- Click the double arrow button only if you want to add all employees to the account
- Click the Save and Exit button to close the account