Track your budget spend
Use the budgets list to track your spend against budget and easily see how much is left.
- From the menu select Meetings, Budgets
- Include or exclude budgets from the list by amending the list parameters on the Actions tab.
- The budget list contains top-line information about spend
- The first columns contain information about the budget’s territory, year, type and name. You can also see if the budget is shared with another sub-territory, team or employee.
- Use the scroll bar at the bottom of the list to view the final columns which detail the amounts spent and what’s left over
Budget: The total budget available for the budget period (usually annual, but could be different in your organisation)
Committed: Estimated expenditure for meetings that have no costs or payments made against them yet.
Meeting Count: The number of meetings that have used the budget
Spent: The total of all costs and payments made from this budget
Budget Less (Committed + Spent): The amount of budget left after all costs and payments and all estimated expenditure against open meetings (with no costs or payments yet) has been deducted
Budget Less Spent: The amount of budget left after all costs and payments have been deducted
Attendees: Total number of attendees at all meetings that have used the budget
Cost per Head: Total amount spent divided by the total number of attendees