Transfer future appointments to another employee
All confirmed appointments and/or meetings can be transferred from one employee to another from a specific date. This is useful when an employee is leaving as their calls can be moved directly to their replacement’s diary.
Important: This action moves all items of that type from one employee’s diary to another. You cannot choose to just move selected appointments or selected meetings
- From the menu select Administration, Employee Administration
- Use the search function at the top of the hierarchy tree to find the employee name
- Click to select the employee
- Click the Transfer Data action
- In the Transfer Employee’s Data window, click the Calendar button to select the date you which to transfer from. All calls before this date will remain where they are.
- In the Meeting transfer section, click the down-arrow and select the name of the employee you will be transferring the meetings to.
- Click the transfer button and the meetings will transfer. The button will grey out and a tick will appear to let you know that the transfer is complete.
- Follow the same process to transfer appointments.
- Click the Close button to close the window
Important: There is no undo function for this action so check that you have selected the correct employee before you click the transfer button.