View an employee’s activity
There may be times when you need to see an employee’s diary, reopen a week or look at their meetings list. The View As feature gives you READ permissions to the employee’s account, but also allows you to make certain changes as an administrator, e.g. reopen weeks.
There may be occasions when you need to edit or delete an employee meeting or carry out some other activity that normally the employee themselves would do. The Login As feature gives you READ WRITE permissions to the employee’s account.
View As (another employee)
- At the top of the header bar, click the View As link
- In the drop-down list click the name of the employee you wish to see
- The views will change to those of the employee, i.e. you will see actisCRM as the employee sees it, but you will not be able to action anything as that employee. Any actions will be carried out as yourself so this is useful for checking diaries and for re-opening weeks.
- Click the X button next to the employee’s name to close the employee view and return to your administrator settings.
Login As (another employee)
- On the login page type your own username and password
- In the Login As field, type the name of the employee
- CRM will open, and you will be able to view and edit everything that the employee can see and edit so this is useful for completing or deleting outstanding activity if an employee is unable to do so themselves.
- Logout of CRM to close the employee’s session
Important: Please make the employee aware if you are actioning items on their behalf