Create an influence map
The influence map shows how account stakeholders relate to one-another, so that you can quickly see the way influence flows. You can create more than one influence map for each account.
Influence Mapping is accessed from the Account’s Navigation tab. The Influence Mapping page will open but won’t be active until the Edit Diagram tab is clicked.
The default title for the influence map will be Account Name – New Diagram. The influence map title will be displayed on the grey ribbon.
To create a new title for the influence map:
- Open the account and navigate to Influence Mapping
- Click the down arrow by the influence map name in the ribbon.
- The Display and Edit window will open and has two tabs
- Local diagrams belong to this account and can be edited
- Related diagrams contain this account. It can be viewed from this account but cannot be edited or deleted.
- Highlight the diagram name and click the Rename Selected button and enter the name in the New Influence Map Name field that appears.
- Click the OK button to save.